This programme provides a step-by-step guide to completing HIQA’s self-assessment questionnaire (SAQ). The participant examines each regulation to determine how it operates in a standard dental practice.
The course presents templates and specimen documentation which can be customised for individual practices.
Concluding the examination of each regulation specific advice, based on HIQA’s own guidance, will demonstrate sample documentary evidence to support compliance with S.I. 256 of 2018 (Medical Ionising Radiation).
CPD Points Awarded: 1.5
Who Should Attend: This course is designed for persons who have responsibility for radiation protection responsibilities or who are delegated specified duties to ensure a dental facility is compliant with statutory requirements, non-statutory regulations, and best practice guidance.
This may include:
- dental undertakings/practice owners
- principal dentists
- radiation protection officers (RPOs)
- practice managers
- other designated persons
Course Aim: To provide a step-by-step guide to HIQA’s Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ)
- Review HIQA’s SAQ questionnaire and associated regulations
- Consider response options which best reflect the practice’s performance under the Regulations
- Examine options for bridging existing compliance gaps between
- not compliant and substantially compliant and
- substantially compliant and compliance
Video Lesson, Post-Course Evaluation, CPD Certificate of Attendance